Here are the terms and conditions that are necessary to read before accessing Indiashiksha.com, Indiashiksha.com window app and Indiashiksha.com android app.
The website Indiashiksha.com as well as Indiashiksha.com windows store apps (here in after "Indiashiksha.com"), developed and operated by "Sai India Enterprises Private Limited" and is offering the user/s (hereinafter 'visitor/s') upon following terms and conditions.
Indiashiksha.com is an internet portal and mobile service provider that allows its users to surf, create personal web profiles, communicate and share content with other users. We display and request some personal information from our visitors and registered members that help our members to interact with each others. It also helps to identify person as an individual.
How Indiashiksha.com collects information and use it
Indiashiksha.com collects data by following process with purpose to collect such data:
- Indiashiksha.com collects data by submitted information by its user’s viz. personal information like name, age, address, age etc.
- The sole purpose to collect this data is identification of the registered members and further send them notification regarding all or specific service provided by Indiashiksha.com.
- Indiashiksha.com also gathers data of other types of its users like gender, education, occupation and personal interest.
- The purpose to collect such data is to provide its users best services as per members’ interest and also help them to interact with other members.
- Further more Indiashiksha.com also collects data regarding credit card and bank information along with member's address.
- The purpose of gathering such data of its members is to facilitate e-commerce or other types of commerce facilities asked by members.
- Indiashiksha.com also save information that is non personal in nature like IP address, browser type, aggregate user data from all the visitors and registered members.
- The purpose to collect and track such data is to manage the website in appropriate manner and also to improve the website service and its usages.
- Indiashiksha.com also clears that such non-personal data may be sometimes shared with third party.
- The purpose of sharing data to third party is providing more services and advertisements to its members that are relevant.
- Indiashiksha.com also records its user's IP addresses.
- The purpose behind is solely for security and monitoring.
Other kind of data collection and their purposes:
- When it says user profile information it includes all pictures and user names that are displayed in the profile of people.
- The purpose is to facilitate easy interaction in the Indiashiksha.com social networking community.
- Email address also falls under user profile information that is collected by the website.
- The purpose of collecting e-mail address of users is to invite new friends of users to join Indiashiksha.com and add friends to the networking of users and also send notification for the same.
- Indiashiksha.com does not share any data including personal and non personal data within the network of the users.
- For networking users and friends will use Indiashiksha.com’s service and not through personal mail.
- Indiashiksha.com does not reveal full name of its users but to search for friends and acquaintances, website allows such service by using either first name or last name of the registered member, e-mail address, attended school's name, interest etc.
- E-mail addresses are also used to send any kind of updates done by website or sending newsletter and other news and information relevant.
- This service is optional and requires user's permission that can be changed by user or member any time by changing notification service as per instruction in the user’s account setting.
- Indiashiksha.com or its partner advertises time to time on its website and for that purpose may ask user's personal information for let them participate or receive responses from the website of Indiashiksha.com or its partner.
- Sometimes with permission to the user his/her personal information may be shared to certain advertisement partners depends upon user's interest.
Cookies and its uses:
Cookies are also used to customize all notifications, newsletters, web page contents and advertisement as per visitor's own preferences and relevant to profile information of users and his/her browser type. Indiashiksha.com does not share or link any information stored in cookies that can be used to identify personal information. Indiashiksha.com also provides rights to its visitors to either or deny all or some cookies. Users can also configure their browser in a notification mode to set any cookies. Users are advised to check help menu of their browsers always as different users use different browsers. Through help menu users can learn to accept or reject cookies.
Member's interaction with Non-members
Indiashiksha.com provides the facility to its registered members to invite their friends for joining website services. This can be done through sending invitation e-mails via website's automated invitation system.
Indiashiksha.com also stores e-mail address of the friends provided by registered members it orders to add the responded to the network or friend list of that member through which invitation mail was send. Indiashiksha.com never sells e-mail addresses of friends and in fact uses them to send either reminders of invitation or any other communication besides invitation. Indiashiksha.com also gives the option to the recipients of the mail to send the request regarding removal of their information from website's database.
Minors are allowed to register themselves with Indiashiksha.com with proper details of their parents and guardian whereabouts. However minors are not allowed for any commerce services provided by Indiashiksha.com without proper consent and disclosure of their parents or legal guardians. Indiashiksha.com strictly provides only study based materials and services and prohibit minors and majors to use any adult content or non social languages including slangs within the website services.
Blogs, Buzz, Bulletin and Public Forums:
Members must aware regarding their public information voluntarily published or post by them in any of our blog. Indiashiksha.com will not be responsible for such posting and its consequences. Such blogs or buzz or bulletin in public forum is used by general public and personal information can be used to send unsolicited communication by others. In such cases Indiashiksha.com holds no legal binding as Indiashiksha.com strictly suggest visitors and members not to share their personal information there.
Choice of E-mail
Members can update their Account settings by rejecting our mails who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications from Indiashiksha.com. All notification emails and Indiashiksha.com newsletters also include the said instructions for opting-out from any communications in the future.
Security of members
Indiashiksha.com ensures that member accounts are secured by member-passwords Indiashiksha.com takes every possible precaution to insure the privacy of member’s accounts information. Indiashiksha.com uses realistic measures to guard member information that is kept within its database, and Indiashiksha.com allows sometimes access to member information to those who need access to perform their job functions, such as Indiashiksha.com’s customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that Indiashiksha.com cannot guarantee the safekeeping of member account information. Unauthorized admission or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may lead to compromise the security of member information .For any additional information about the security measures we use on Indiashiksha.com, please email us at legal@Indiashiksha.com
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Other than points that are either disclosed or described in this privacy statement, Indiashiksha.com will not share any personal information to any third party unless it is believed by Indiashiksha.com that disclosure is necessary:
- to conform to any legal necessities or answer to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Indiashiksha.com, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- to defend the well being of members of the community and users of the service. Indiashiksha.com holds or reserves the right to transfer personal information to its successor in interest that acquires information’s rights as a result of the sale of Indiashiksha.com or significantly all of its assets to that successor in interest.
Contact the website:
If anyone has any query or questions about this privacy statement, the dealings with this Web site or the practices of this site feel free to contact us at contact@Indiashiksha.com
- Any kind of dispute commercially, financially or with policy statement, all disputes must be challenged within the jurisdiction of Mumbai city.
- All claims before sending to jurisdiction must send to Indiashiksha.com or the owner of the website “Sai India Enterprises Private Limited” prior with one month notice period for suitable clarification.
- Indiashiksha.com is not liable to any legal claim that is already clarified in the written policy statement.
- Indiashiksha.com or Sai India Enterprises Private Limited is not at all responsible for any false statement given by members under the forum or blog. IT is taken as personal views of member and not of the Indiashiksha.com.
- Indiashiksha.com and Sai India Enterprises Private Limited are also not responsible for any legal binding if any one or more than one members use slangs or inappropriate language against each other. Though Indiashiksha.com does not encourage any such action but also holds no responsibility for any such action.