CN Lab Manual 18CSL57 VTU 5th Semester PDF Download
The student should be able to:
• Analyze and Compare various networking protocols.
• Demonstrate the working of different concepts of networking.
• Implement, analyze and evaluate networking protocols in NS2 / NS3 and JAVA programming Language.
Program List (PART A)
- Implement three nodes point – to – point network with duplex links between them. Set the queue size, vary the bandwidth and find the number of packets dropped.
- Implement transmission of ping messages/trace route over a network topology consisting of 6 nodes and find the number of packets dropped due to congestion.
- Implement an Ethernet LAN using n nodes and set multiple traffic nodes and plot congestion window for different source / destination.
- . Implement simple ESS and with transmitting nodes in wire-less LAN by simulation and determine the performance with respect to transmission of packets.
- Implement and study the performance of GSM on NS2/NS3 (Using MAC layer) or equivalent environment.
- Implement and study the performance of CDMA on NS2/NS3 (Using stack called Call net) or equivalent environment
Program List (PART B)
- Write a program for error detecting code using CRC-CCITT (16- bits).
- Write a program to find the shortest path between vertices using bellman-ford algorithm.
- Using TCP/IP sockets, write a client – server program to make the client send the file name and to make the server send back the contents of the requested file if present.
- Write a program on datagram socket for client/server to display the messages on client side, typed at the server side.
11.Write a program for simple RSA algorithm to encrypt and decrypt the data.
12.Write a program for congestion control using leaky bucket algorithm.