Form 7 is used for objecting to the inclusion of a name in the electoral roll. To fill Form 7 online, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) at https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form7 and click on “Apply Online” under Form 7.
- Fill in the required details such as your state, parliamentary constituency, assembly constituency, personal details like name, age, gender, and contact details.
- Upload the necessary documents such as proof of residence, identity proof, and any other supporting documents.
- Write the reason for the objection to the inclusion of the name in the electoral roll.
- Review the information you have provided and make any necessary corrections.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
After submitting the form, you will receive an application reference number. You can use this number to track the status of your application on the NVSP website. You can also contact the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) of your constituency for any queries related to Form 7.