To get a death certificate online in Jaipur, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website: Go to the Jaipur Municipal Corporation website at https://jaipurmc.rajasthan.gov.in/ .
- Click on “Online Services”: On the home page, click on the “Online Services” tab.
- Click on “Death Certificate”: Under the “Online Services” tab, click on “Death Certificate” option.
- Fill in the required details: You will be directed to a page where you need to enter the details of the deceased person such as name, date of death, place of death, etc.
- Upload required documents: You will also need to upload documents such as identity proof, address proof, and proof of death.
- Pay the fee: Once you have entered all the details and uploaded the required documents, you will need to pay the fee for the death certificate. The fee for the death certificate varies from state to state.
- Submit the application: After payment of the fee, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Receive the certificate: Once the application is submitted, the death certificate will be generated and sent to the applicant’s registered email ID or can be downloaded from the website.
It is important to note that the time taken to issue a death certificate may vary depending on the state government’s rules and regulations.