To get a migration certificate from BPUT (Biju Patnaik University of Technology) online, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the BPUT official website: Go to the BPUT official website at https://www.bput.ac.in/ .
- Click on “Student Corner”: On the home page, click on the “Student Corner” tab.
- Click on “Online Services”: Under the “Student Corner” tab, click on “Online Services” option.
- Click on “Apply for Migration Certificate”: Under the “Online Services” option, click on “Apply for Migration Certificate” option.
- Fill in the required details: You will be directed to a page where you need to enter your personal details, such as name, enrollment number, year of passing, etc.
- Pay the fee: Once you have entered all the details, you will need to pay the fee for the migration certificate. The fee for the migration certificate varies from institution to institution.
- Submit the application: After payment of the fee, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Receive the certificate: Once the application is submitted, the migration certificate will be generated and sent to the applicant’s registered email ID or can be downloaded from the website.
It is important to note that the time taken to issue a migration certificate may vary depending on the institution’s rules and regulations.