The website “serviceonline.bihar.gov.in” is an online portal launched by the Government of Bihar to provide a range of online services to citizens. The portal provides an easy and convenient way for citizens to access various government services from their homes or offices without having to visit government offices physically.
Some of the services that are available on the website include:
- Online application for various certificates such as caste certificate, income certificate, domicile certificate, etc.
- Online payment of utility bills such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- Online registration of complaints and grievances.
- Online application for various government schemes and initiatives.
- Online payment of taxes and fees.
- Access to various government forms and documents.
- Information about government services and initiatives.
To avail of these services, citizens need to visit the website and register themselves by providing their basic details such as name, address, email ID, phone number, etc. Once registered, they can log in to the portal and access the various services offered.
The website is easy to use and user-friendly, and citizens can avail of the services in a hassle-free manner. The portal has helped to reduce the time and effort required for citizens to access government services and has made the process more efficient and transparent.