Accenture jobs for freshers, Accenture jobs for bca freshers, Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2024, Accenturejobs for freshers work from home, Accenture jobs for freshers 2023, Accenture jobs for freshers 2024.
Accenture Recruitment 2023
|Associate Software Engineer
Accenture Recruitment 2024 Hiring Associate Software Engineer
Accenture started their off-campus drive registrations for 2019 – 2023 YP Batch (Provisional Degree Certificate is mandatory for shortlisted candidates) with below details.
Eligible Courses & Branches*: BE-CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, Telecom and MCA
% Criteria: 60% throughout academics, without founding up (10th, 10+2 or Dip, BE,MCA)
No loss of an academic year after joining a course, post completing 10th Std.
Candidates with PDC or consolidated marksheet will be given preference for evaluation.
Eligible candidates will undergo a selection process comprising several tests. Each test serves as a filter for the next stage of the process
- Aptitude, English Essay/Story
- Psychometric & Technical
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligible candidates will receive a test link for all the rounds on their registered email ID. Candidates to check their junk/spam folders as well.
Candidates who excel academically & perform well in the selection process (excluding HR round) will qualify for consideration in the Super coder cadre selection.
Eligible candidates will then take the Super coder test, and those who pass will be designated as Super coders.
Work Location & Timings:-
The candidate must be willing to work on any projects at any of accenture Development Centers or client locations across the country. The work schedule will follow the company specified timings, including shifts.
Bond & Compensation
On selection, Candidates will be on probation for 3 months
Candidates who clear the regular selection process will be eligible for a CTC of INR 4.61 LPA.
Candidates who clear the Super coder selection process will be eligible for a CTC of INR 5.5 LPA.
Candidates are required to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1L for a mandatory service period of 2 years from the date of joining the company.
Note: During probation, the candidate may receive unit-specific classroom training/on-the-job-training/shadowing as per the business requirements.
Join Our Social Network For Updates:-
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- Indiashiksha
|💼Graduates Jobs for BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma
|💼IT Experienced Jobs
|👉 Facebook page:- Indiashiksha
|👉 Instagram page:- Indiashiksha
|👉 Linkedin Page:- Indiashiksha
How to Apply For Accenture Recruitment 2024 – (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
- Before apply for a job, read throughout all the information provided on the job description and listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link below or up area on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you and redirected to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
If you are interested and eligible. You can register or apply for this Recruitment online. Please click the below link to Apply ASAP.
For More Details and Apply : Click here
For Regular Off–Campus Job, Updates Join us:- Click Here
Top Off campus Drives. Recently going on: Click Here
😊 Thank you for visiting our Website. You will be placed soon. Best Of Luck and God Bless you guys… 👍
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Company
|Jobs By Qualification
|10th Pass/12th Pass
|Work From Home