To download a copy of an FIR (First Information Report) filed in Bihar, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bihar Police website: Go to the official website of the Bihar Police at http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/ .
- Click on “Online Services”: On the homepage, click on the “Online Services” option located in the top menu bar.
- Click on “View FIR”: From the list of online services, click on the “View FIR” option.
- Select “Bihar Police” or “E-Cops” website: On the next page, you will be asked to select between two websites- Bihar Police or E-Cops. Click on the website that you want to proceed with.
- Enter the FIR details: Once you have selected the website, enter the FIR number, date of registration, police station name, and other required details.
- Click on “Submit”: After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- View or download the FIR copy: If the FIR is available online, its copy will be displayed on the screen. You can view or download the copy for your reference.
It is important to note that not all FIRs are available online, and some FIRs may require additional verification or documentation before they can be accessed online. If you have any issues or questions regarding the online FIR copy, you can contact the Bihar Police department for assistance.