UID 18CS734 Module-3 User Interface And Design VTU Notes 7th Semester pdf,Download Module-3 UID 18CS734 User Interface And Design 7th Semester VTU Notes Pdf
|UID(User Interface And Design)
(Effective from the academic year 2018 -2019)
SEMESTER – 7th
|Course Code||18CS734||CIE Marks||40|
|Number of Contact Hours/Week||2:2:0||SEE Marks||60|
|Total Number of Contact Hours||08||Exam Hours||03
System menus and navigation schemes-
Structures of menus, Functions of menus, Contents of menus, Formatting of menus, Phrasing the menu, Selecting menu choices, Navigating menus, Kinds of graphical menus.
Textbook 1: Part-2
RBT: L1, L2
The student will be able to :
- Design the User Interface, design, menu creation, windows creation and connection between menus and windows.
Question Paper Pattern:
- The question paper will have ten questions.
- Each full Question consisting of 20 marks
- There will be 2 full questions (with a maximum of four sub questions) from each module.
- Each full question will have sub questions covering all the topics under a module.
- The students will have to answer 5 full questions, selecting one full question from each module.
1. Wilbert O. Galitz, “The Essential Guide to User Interface Design”, John Wiley & Sons, Second Edition 2002.
1. Ben Sheiderman, “Design the User Interface”, Pearson Education, 1998.
2. Alan Cooper, ”The Essential of User Interface Design”, Wiley- Dream Tech Ltd.,2002